stone tech·ni·cian pro·gram·mer
/ stōn ˈsərfəs, ˈprōˌɡramər/
(n.) someone who takes on a new challenge every day; effectively interpreting design intent of stoneworks and creating stunning and excellent products.
The Stone Technician & Programmer works directly with the Production Manager and fabricators to assist in constructing stoneworks such as countertops, backsplashes, and custom products.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Laser template field conditions using a LT-55 Laser on the job site.
- Lay out materials to ensure best yield and quality.
- Produce fabrication drawings and programs for Park industries Fab Center.
- Assist cutting stone and other solid surfaces to dimensions, finishing work, proper material handling, polishing, inspecting and quality control of all stone countertops and backsplashes.
- As we evolve as a company, your responsibilities will continue to evolve; including learning and adapting to software advancements.
- Be available as a resource for Production Manager and production team who need assistance with completing projects.
ESSENTIALS WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- AutoCAD and Alpha cam experience.
- Punctual, reliable, effective communication, organization and mathematical skills.
- Interest in a changing environment, learning and gaining new knowledge, job flexibility, not knowing what challenges tomorrow might bring.
- Self-motivation, works well with others and independently, emulates a positive attitude, provides quality customer service, works productively, thinks critically with complex problem solving and evaluation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under changing conditions on a variety of projects, working accurately and quickly under pressure, prioritize and work flexibly to meet deadlines.
- Experience with stonework, solid surfaces, manufacturing, fabrication, construction or designing.
THE BORING STUFF
Reports To: Production Manager
Benefit Classification: Hourly, Full-time
Education/Work Experience: High-school, AA, BA/BS, MA/MS, PhD? First-time employee, seasoned expert, entrepreneur? All encouraged to apply. We’re excited to hear how your education and work experiences were unique and how you excelled! What will make you successful in this role?
H.S.A. (Health Savings Account)
Direct Deposit/Online Payroll Services