What is Endurance?
Endurance is our series of custom frameless, full overlay cabinets that offer simple, clean, and formidable high-pressure laminate finishes. Ideal for the practical client creating sensible yet stunning spaces in healthcare, labs, schools, hospitality, and corporate settings.
Endurance is built to endure with reinforced European frameless construction and full overlay doors, finished with your choice of endless high-pressure laminates. Our locally engineered and made cabinets feature thicker case material than industry standard and quick-adhering dowels, all sealed with a glue line during assembly for superior durability. That means your investment isn’t going anywhere.
Endurance is exclusively created with your choice of high-pressure laminate finishes and complemented with perfect-match ends.
This cabinet series is built for durability and cleanliness without compromising style. Innovation is integrated throughout our business; we work with leading P-LAM vendors to endless variety of finish colors and styles but ensure that your selection will last.
Endurance offers a single door style that have high pressured lainate perfect-match finished ends. Shelves are pre-installed in cabinets, and 1 mm or 3 mm edgebanding is applied on all exposed edges.
There’s no nonsense with this door style! Named after it’s profile, our Slab door keeps it simple.
Construction: Single Piece
HCo Finish Line: n/a
Endurance is built for durability and sanitation needed in high-traffic areas without compromising style. Benefits of Endurance:
- Completely custom – Build-To-Order means full customization per project by selecting finish from a limitless variety of P-LAM and decorative hardware.
- Maximize storage space – Built-To-Fit means measuring the specific space the cabinets will be installed in and not wasting precious storage by forcing incremental pre-built cabinets to fit.
- More accessibility & easier to clean – Full-Access Frameless construction removes obstacles from accessing contents & reduces collection of debris.
- Stronger construction – Cases constructed with 3/4” thick material and activated dowels reinforce strength that lasts.
- Modern and seamless look – Full overlay slab doors & drawers provide an effortlessly timeless appearance.
- Set up for installation – Pre-assembled (including shelves) and palletized per room improve installation experience and organization.
- Visual Impact
Not sure where to start? No problem!
Our Sales & Estimating team is ready to answer any questions you might have!