(n) an individual who has responsibility for all accounting-related activities, including high-level accounting, managerial accounting, and finance activities. Someone who takes on a new challenge every day; enthusiastically solving problems noticed or unnoticed with progressively gained knowledge.
The Financial Controller works directly with President and entire team to maintain all accounting and business strategy operations with enthusiasm and effective communication skills.
What You’ll Do
- Be an engaged member of our Leadership Team that will foster profitable growth
- Accountable for all accounting functions including purchasing and inventory
- Develop and maintain proper internal financial controls
- Be strategic in thought and execution with financial planning
Essentials We’re Looking For
- Growth mindset, a leader that helps others grow and succeed
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Self-motivation, works well with others and independently, emulates a positive attitude, provides quality customer service, works productively, thinks critically with complex problem solving and evaluation skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well under changing conditions on a variety of projects, working accurately and quickly under pressure, prioritize and work flexibly to meet deadlines
- BA or BS degree in Accounting
- Accounting in manufacturing environment
- Financial Accounting
The Boring Stuff
Reports To: President
Benefit Classification: Salary, Full-time (45 hours per week)
Education/Work Experience: High-school, AA, BA/BS, MA/MS, PhD? First-time employee, seasoned expert, entrepreneur? All encouraged to apply. We’re excited to hear how your education and work experiences were unique and how you excelled! What will make you successful in this role?
- Ever-changing/adapting environment
- Competitive wage
- Vacation/Holiday pay
- Medical/Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- S.A. (Health Savings Account)
- Direct Deposit/Online Payroll Services
- Bereavement Pay
Or visit our shop to submit your resume or complete an application.