(n.) someone who takes on a new challenge every day; managing the work today from project goals and objectives set yesterday to complete the project on time, on budget successfully tomorrow.
PTO & Holiday Pay
401(k) with Company Match
Health Insurance & EAP
HSA with Company Contribution
What you’ll do
Be the point person between field & HCo: attending jobsite meetings and effectively communicating install schedules & field measurements.
Work closely with Engineering, Design & Drafting department to become intimately knowledgeable on how millworks should be installed based upon design.
Work with general contractors, architects, vendors, subcontractors and internal staff, to plan, monitor/manage, communicate and perform their PM responsibilities for multiple commercial projects.
As we evolve as a company, your responsibilities will continue to evolve; including learning, adapting and implementing software advancements.
Be available as a resource for President & company leadership who need assistance with completing projects.
The Project Manager adds value to our customers by working directly with our operations team, GC’s and subcontractors to communicate project details of multiple projects, from field measure to completion.
- AA or BS/BA degree in construction management, business management, engineering or related field.
- Experience in project management or similar roles and ability to read/interpret blueprints.
- Experience with general woodworking, manufacturing, fabrication, construction or designing.
the boring stuff
- Reports To: Project Management Team Lead
- Benefit Classification: Salary, Full-time
- Education/Work Experience: High-school, AA, BA/BS, MA/MS, Ph.D., first-time employee, seasoned expert, entrepreneur? All are encouraged to apply. We’re excited to hear how your education and work experiences were unique and how you excelled! What will make you successful in this role?
Wanna learn more?
Fill out your deets below and we'll get back to you asap!