(n.) someone who takes on a new challenge every day; a multitasking ninja who manages and organizes our company’s data and IT connectivity.
PTO & Holiday Pay
401(k) with Company Match
Health Insurance & EAP
HSA with Company Contribution
What you’ll do
Manage and maintain infrastructure including all computer systems, software, user access and accounts, hardware, and networking: firewall, VPN, DNS, DHCP, and Windows 10 and Office 365 accounts and users.
Create and manage databases and network setups, lead and coordinate the development of software and hardware infrastructure projects.
Diagnose and solve reported problems by users through management of help desk, as well as being responsible for backup and disaster recovery.
The Network Administrator is an enthusiastic and engaged all-hands-on-deck member of our team responsible for all network management, data integrity, connectivity, and much more!
ESSENTIALS WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Degree in computer science or related.
- Three to five years of experience, manufacturing processing systems experience preferred.
- Experience with Auto-CAD/Solid Works, Cabinet Vision, Unify/Ubiquiti, Air fiber, VOIP & related equipment, and Veeam.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 and Windows Server 2012.
- Ability to visualize & structure to scale for the future of the company.
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong technical aptitude.
- Dependable, reliable, & professional.
- Growth mindset with a desire to take ownership of role with the ability to grow into more areas.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with an ability to effectively interact with individuals across all organizational levels.
- Demonstration of new processes or projects implemented with little to no prior knowledge.
- Experience with general woodworking, manufacturing, fabrication, construction, or designing.
the boring stuff
- Reports To: President
- Benefit Classification: Hourly, Full-time
- Education/Work Experience: High-school, AA, BA/BS, MA/MS, Ph.D., first-time employee, seasoned expert, entrepreneur? All are encouraged to apply. We’re excited to hear how your education and work experiences were unique and how you excelled! What will make you successful in this role?
Wanna learn more?
Fill out your deets below and we'll get back to you asap!