hu·man re·sour·ces gen·er·al·ist
/ˈhyü-mən, rē-ˌsȯrsis, ˈjen(ə)rələst/
(n.) someone who takes on a new challenge every day; a super-star who effectively manages a broad range of responsibilities across all human resources functions with a focus on creating & maintaining an extraordinary company culture.
The Human Resources Generalist is an engaged member of our team who will be responsible for the well-being of our culture, employee engagement, benefits, safety, and fulfilling the business requirements of the open requisitions.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Recruit, hire, and onboard new employees.
- Manage and maintain HRIS system.
- Ongoing training and development of employees.
- Help establish and lead standard recruiting and hiring practices.
- Promote a culture aligned with the company’s core values.
- Enhance employee engagement.
- Compensation and benefits development and continued management.
- Ensure employment legal compliance is met and upheld.
- Be an engaged member of the safety committee.
- Continued organizational development.
- Provide administrative support including answering phones & scheduling meetings.
- As we continue to evolve, your responsibilities will continue to evolve; including learning & adapting to software advancements.
ESSENTIALS WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business management or related.
- Three to five years of human resources experience.
- Knowledge of all functional areas of HR, including recruiting, employee relations, benefits & payroll administration.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with an ability to effectively interact with individuals across all organizational levels.
- Ability to multi-task & excel under changing conditions on a variety of projects. Maintains accuracy & efficiency under pressure, prioritizes & works flexibly to meet deadlines.
- Demonstration of new processes or projects implemented with little to no prior knowledge.
- Human resource management or advanced office operations experience.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
THE BORING STUFF
Reports To: Controller
Benefit Classification: Salary, Full-time
Education/Work Experience: All encouraged to apply. We’re excited to hear how your education & work experiences were unique & how you excelled.
- Ever-changing/adapting environment
- Competitive wage
- Vacation/Holiday pay
- Medical/Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- H.S.A. (Health Savings Account)
- Direct Deposit/Online Payroll Services
- Bereavement Pay
Apply online below or visit our shop to submit your resume or complete an application.