(n.) someone who takes on a new challenge every day; a multitasking ninja who manages and organizes our company’s data and IT connectivity.
The Network Administrator is an enthusiastic and engaged all-hands-on-deck member of our team responsible for all network management, data integrity, connectivity, and much more!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage and maintain infrastructure including all computer systems, software, user access and accounts, hardware, and networking: firewall, VPN, DNS, DHCP.
- Manage and support Windows 10 and Office 365 accounts and users.
- Create and manage databases.
- Diagnose and solve reported problems by users through management of help desk.
- Responsible for backup and disaster recovery.
- Adhere to and maintain consistency of company branding including but not limited to setting up email signatures and branding on company-owned technology.
- Ensure deadlines are met or exceeded.
- Be available on-call as required.
- Positively facilitate and develop growth of team.
- As we continue to evolve, your responsibilities will continue to evolve; including learning & adapting to software advancements.
ESSENTIALS WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Degree in computer science or related.
- Three to five years of experience, manufacturing processing systems experience preferred.
- Experience with Auto-CAD/Solid Works, Cabinet Vision, Unify/Ubiquiti, Air fiber, VOIP & related equipment, and Veeam.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 and Windows Server 2012.
- Ability to visualize & structure to scale for the future of the company.
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong technical aptitude.
- Dependable, reliable, & professional.
- Growth mindset with a desire to take ownership of role with ability to grow into more areas.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with an ability to effectively interact with individuals across all organizational levels.
- Demonstration of new processes or projects implemented with little to no prior knowledge.
- Experience with general woodworking, manufacturing, fabrication, construction, or designing.
THE BORING STUFF
Reports To: Controller
Benefit Classification: Salary, Full-time
Education/Work Experience: All encouraged to apply. We’re excited to hear how your education & work experiences were unique & how you excelled.
- Ever-changing/adapting environment
- Competitive wage
- Vacation/Holiday pay
- Medical/Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- H.S.A. (Health Savings Account)
- Direct Deposit/Online Payroll Services
- Bereavement Pay
Apply online below or visit our shop to submit your resume or complete an application.