mar·ket·ing and dig·i·tal me·dia as·so·ci·ate
/ˈmärkədiNG, and, ˈdijidl, ˈmē-dē-ə, əˈsōSHēət /
(n.) someone who takes on a new challenge every day; a multitasking marketeer skilled in seeing what a customer needs before they know it and championing consistent & excellent brand representation.
The Marketing & Digital Media Associate is an engaged member of our marketing team. This role is responsible for the implementation of integrated multi-channel digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution, product samples and branded merchandise, and other marketing projects.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Social & Digital Media Management
- Website Maintenance & Management
- Assist with Marketing Content Creation
- Product Sample & Merchandise Inventory Management
- Understand & Communicate Brand
- Provide support to Marketing Director
- As we continue to evolve, your responsibilities will continue to evolve; including learning & adapting to software advancements.
ESSENTIALS WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Degree in marketing, communications, or related; bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing, graphic design, social media marketing, or related
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, and other online graphic design tools
- Knowledge of paid search, SEO, keywords, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, remarketing, Facebook ads
- Analytical and creative thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Patience in problem-solving and troubleshooting on the fly
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task and work well with others in a fast-paced environment is critical
- Natural customer-oriented approach
- Experience with digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Experience with content creation and management
- SEO and PPC experience
- HTML & CSS knowledge
- Experience working in a manufacturing or B2B environment
THE BORING STUFF
Reports To: Marketing Director
Benefit Classification: Hourly, Full-time
Education/Work Experience: All encouraged to apply. We’re excited to hear how your education & work experiences were unique & how you excelled.
- Ever-changing/adapting environment
- Competitive wage
- Vacation/Holiday pay
- Medical/Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- H.S.A. (Health Savings Account)
- Direct Deposit/Online Payroll Services
- Bereavement Pay
Apply online below or visit our shop to submit your resume or complete an application.