(n.) someone who takes on a new challenge every day; using skill, expertise, & lead-advice to accurately and efficiently bring woodworks & countertops to life in unique commercial settings.
The Installer works directly with the Install and production teams to deliver and install our custom woodworks, architectural millworks and countertops in commercial settings.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Load, deliver, and strategically unload products and tools to efficiently install projects.
- Install custom woodworks, casework, architectural millworks, and various countertops including but not limited to laminate, solid surface, and stone.
- Be available as a resource to install and production team who need assistance with completing projects.
- As we evolve as a company, your responsibilities will continue to evolve; including learning and adapting to software advancements.
ESSENTIALS WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Punctual, reliable, ability to regularly lift and move 100+ pounds.
- Interest in a changing environment, learning and gaining new knowledge, job flexibility, not knowing what challenges tomorrow might bring.
- Self-motivation, works well with others and independently, emulates a positive attitude, provides quality customer service, works productively, thinks critically with complex problem solving and evaluation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under changing conditions on a variety of projects, working accurately and quickly under pressure, prioritize and work flexibly to meet deadlines.
- Health card/CDL.
- Experience with general woodworking, manufacturing, fabrication, or construction.
THE BORING STUFF
Reports To: Project Manager Team Lead
Benefit Classification: Hourly, Full-time
Education/Work Experience: High-school, AA, BA/BS, MA/MS, PhD? First-time employee, seasoned expert, entrepreneur? All encouraged to apply. We’re excited to hear how your education and work experiences were unique and how you excelled! What will make you successful in this role?
- Ever-Changing/Adapting Environment
- Competitive Wage
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- 401K/Retirement & Company Match
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- H.S.A. (Health Savings Account)
Apply online below or visit our shop to submit your resume or complete an application.