(n.) plans and directs all aspects of engineering activities and projects within an organization, ensures all engineering projects, initiatives, and processes are in conformance with organization’s established policies and objectives.
The Engineering Director is a key part of our leadership team. In this position you will report to the President and will be one of the key people leading the overall business strategy and growth for the engineering department.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide engineering expertise and leadership throughout the organization and through all phases of the manufacturing lifecycle.
- Analyze technology and industry trends, develop deep industry knowledge, and continually innovate to provide world class manufacturing.
- Maintain current state manufacturing while also researching and implementing new product development.
- As we evolve as a company, your responsibilities will continue to evolve, including learning, adapting and implementing software advancements.
- This position will have a seat on our Company leadership team and assist in business strategy, engineering advancements, and process improvement.
ESSENTIALS WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Proven leadership, ability to lead and execute in a team setting.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful project through its lifecycle. Ability to execute with little direction.
- Knowledge of strategic planning, manufacturing production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Expert level computer proficiency, including use of Design and Engineering software & Microsoft Office Suite of software.
- Building information modeling, augmented reality, virtual reality and mixed reality.
- Interest in a changing environment, learning and gaining new knowledge, and job flexibility.
- Self-starter, works well with others and independently, emulates a positive attitude, provide value, works productively, thinks critically with complex problem solving and evaluation skills.
- Effective communicator, with ability to engage stakeholders including management, other functions, and internal customers.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under changing conditions on a variety of projects, working accurately and quickly under pressure, prioritize and work flexibly to meet deadlines.
- A Master’s Degree in manufacturing or mechanical engineering.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in manufacturing processing systems.
- Must have intermediate functionality in the use of Auto-CAD/Solid Works, Cabinet Vision and Inventor for design and engineering.
THE BORING STUFF
Reports To: President
Benefit Classification: Salary, Full-time
Education/Work Experience: BA/BS, MA/MS, PhD? Seasoned expert, entrepreneur? All encouraged to apply. We are excited to hear how your education and work experiences were unique and how you excelled! What will make you successful in this role?
- Ever-changing/adapting environment
- Competitive wage
- Vacation/Holiday pay
- Medical/Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- H.S.A. (Health Savings Account)
- Direct Deposit/Online Payroll Services
- Bereavement Pay
Apply online below or visit our shop to submit your resume or complete an application.