ac·counts pay·a·ble clerk
/əˈkounts ˈpāəbəl əˈklərk/
(n.) someone who takes on a new challenge every day; a mathematics wizard who enthusiastically brings order to occasional office chaos.
The Accounts Payable Clerk is a sharp number-oriented member of our team who will be responsible for processing accurate payroll, accounts payable, sales tax returns, and front office administration.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Process semi-monthly payroll.
- Vendor management.
- Accounts payable data entry.
- Reconcile statements on open accounts.
- Process and report sales tax liability.
- Office administration including office supply ordering and management.
- Support Controller in audit assistance, insurance, 401(k) enrollment, and more as assigned.
- Assist with accounts receivables and collections.
- Provide administrative support including answering phones & scheduling meetings.
- As we continue to evolve, your responsibilities will continue to evolve; including learning & adapting to software advancements.
ESSENTIALS WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related.
- Three to five years of accounts payable and payroll experience.
- Growth mindset with a desire to take ownership of role with ability to grow into more areas.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with an ability to effectively interact with individuals across all organizational levels.
- Ability to multi-task & excel under changing conditions on a variety of projects. Maintains accuracy & efficiency under pressure, prioritizes & works flexibly to meet deadlines.
- Demonstration of new processes or projects implemented with little to no prior knowledge.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
THE BORING STUFF
Reports To: Controller
Benefit Classification: Hourly, Full-time
Education/Work Experience: All encouraged to apply. We’re excited to hear how your education & work experiences were unique & how you excelled.
- Ever-changing/adapting environment
- Competitive wage
- Vacation & Holiday pay
- 401K/Retirement & Company Match
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- H.S.A. (Health Savings Account) & Company Contribution
Apply online below or visit our shop to submit your resume or complete an application.