of·fice ad·min·is·trat·or/ˈôfis, ədˈminəˌstrādər/
(n.) someone who takes on a new challenge every day; enthusiastically solving problems noticed or unnoticed with progressively gained knowledge and expert googling.
The Office Administrator works directly with President and entire team to maintain all office operations with enthusiasm and effective communication skills.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Maintain all office operations efficiently and effectively including accounting, reporting, documentation, marketing, equipment and supplies management, and more.
- Direct all Accounts Payable/Receivable functions and processes. Manage collection activities while ensuring timely payments of vendor invoices and expense vouchers. Maintain accurate records and control reports.
- Greet guest and provide them with superb customer service.
- Be available as a resource for company leadership who need assistance completing projects.
ESSENTIALS WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Background or experience in Microsoft Office Suite, QuickBooks, graphic design and learning new software and technology.
- Interest in a changing environment, learning and gaining new knowledge, job flexibility, not knowing what challenges tomorrow might bring.
- Self-motivation, works well with others and independently, emulates a positive attitude, provides quality customer service, works productively, thinks critically with complex problem solving and evaluation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under changing conditions on a variety of projects, working accurately and quickly under pressure, prioritize and work flexibly to meet deadlines.
- BA or BS degree business management or related.
- Demonstration of new processes or projects implemented with little to no prior knowledge.
- Advanced accounting or advanced office operations experience.
- Graphic design experience.
THE BORING STUFF
Reports To: President Benefit Classification: Hourly, Part-time Education/Work Experience: High-school, AA, BA/BS, MA/MS, PhD? First-time employee, seasoned expert, entrepreneur? All encouraged to apply. We’re excited to hear how your education and work experiences were unique and how you excelled! What will make you successful in this role?
Direct Deposit/Online Payroll Services
By May 13, 2020