(n.) someone who takes on a new challenge every day; ensuring no product is left behind, below quality standards, or missing in the process.
The Woodworks Technician works directly with the production team in our newly renovated shop to move quality work product through the production process.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Move product through the production process by completing tasks as assigned like, but not limited to, installing hardware, assembling drawer boxes, attaching components to caseworks, and being awesome.
- Examine finished caseworks to ascertain correct fit, form, function, and finish as directed by project drawings.
- Reject items that do not adhere to quality standards or project specifications.
- Be available as a resource for Production Manager and production team who need assistance with completing projects.
- As we evolve as a company, your responsibilities will continue to evolve; including learning and adapting to software advancements.
ESSENTIALS WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Punctual, reliable, lover of bright & clean environments, and particular enthusiasm for working to achieve further roles and opportunities.
- Interest in a changing environment, learning and gaining new knowledge, job flexibility, not knowing what challenges tomorrow might bring.
- Self-motivation, works well with others and independently, emulates a positive attitude, provides quality customer service, works productively, thinks critically with complex problem solving and evaluation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under changing conditions on a variety of projects, working accurately and quickly under pressure, prioritize and work flexibly to meet deadlines.
- Experience with general woodworking, manufacturing, fabrication, or construction.
THE BORING STUFF
Reports To: Production Manager
Benefit Classification: Hourly, Full-time
Education/Work Experience: High-school, AA, BA/BS, MA/MS, PhD? First-time employee, seasoned expert, entrepreneur? All encouraged to apply. We’re excited to hear how your education and work experiences were unique and how you excelled! What will make you successful in this role?
- Ever-Changing/Adapting Environment
- Competitive Wage
- Vacation/Holiday Pay
- Medical/Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- H.S.A. (Heath Savings Account)
- Direct Deposit/Online Payroll Services
- Bereavement Pay
Apply online below or visit our shop to submit your resume or complete an application.