pro·duc·tion team mem·ber
/prəˈdəkSH(ə)n, tēm, ˈmembər/
(n.) someone who takes on a new challenge every day; ensuring no product is left behind, below quality standards, or missing in the process.
Our production team members move quality product through the production process, expertly operate machinery with deductive reasoning, and optimally complete caseworks and cabinets to deliver a top-tier experience.
- Assemblers – Day & Night Shift
- Woodworks Technicians – Day & Night Shift
- Machine Operators – Day & Night Shift
- Quality Control – Night Shift
ESSENTIALS WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Punctual, reliable, effective communication, and basic understanding of programming with knowledge to locate and maneuver through operation programs.
- Interest in a changing environment, learning and gaining new knowledge, job flexibility, not knowing what challenges tomorrow might bring.
- Self-motivation, works well with others and independently, emulates a positive attitude, provides quality customer service, works productively, thinks critically with complex problem solving and evaluation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under changing conditions on a variety of projects, working accurately and quickly under pressure, prioritize and work flexibly to meet deadlines.
- Experience with general woodworking, manufacturing, fabrication, construction, or designing.
- Understanding of programming or coding.
THE BORING STUFF
Reports To: Production Manager
Benefit Classification: Hourly, Full-time
Education/Work Experience: All encouraged to apply. We’re excited to hear how your education & work experiences were unique & how you excelled.
- Ever-Changing/Adapting Environment
- Competitive Wage
- Vacation/Holiday Pay
- Medical/Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- H.S.A. (Health Savings Account)
- Direct Deposit/Online Payroll Services
- Bereavement Pay
Apply online below or visit our shop to submit your resume or complete an application.